Frappé









Hello , today I will tell you about greece national coffee drink,it is called Frappé , it is a foam covered iced coffee made from instant dried coffee,our greek colleagues told us that it is poular only in summer because it is cold,but for me I am drinking it all your long because it keeps me awake for hours J.

As I found it is orginally from Thessaloniki 2nd largest greek city ,and a story of Nestle represenatative was looking for hot water during his break to make his usual coffee,but he could not find so he shake it with cold water instead;and by improving the experiment Frappé was established as popular Greek beverage.

In jordan , you can’t find Frappe I think in any of our coffee shops but since we get back to our home country, I am sure we will introduce it to be served there.

Whenever you try to make your own cup of Frappé you need :

1)instant coffee.

2)cold water

3)ice cubes

4)milk

And ofcourse the machine for mixing and making the foam of Frappe.

Thanks

Mouner Nijmeh

MBIT ‘08

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is creativity :)
Sounds yummy, I'm going to try it right away ... Thank you guys, I'm so anxious to see more from you

Mouner Nijmeh said...

yes it is,try it and tell me your opinion in this wonderful drink.
but dont forget to have a glass of water with because it is full of foam :)

Mouner Nijmeh

Anonymous said...

If you wont come back any time soon, I will introduce it myself back here :)

Anonymous said...

If you're not coming back anytime soon, I will introduce it myself back here :)

Anonymous said...

I tried it finally :) Yummy and people who created that have a very good taste